Subject Areas on Research
- A barrier-type insulator forms a boundary between active and inactive chromatin at the murine TCRβ locus.
- A change in the structure of Vbeta chromatin associated with TCR beta allelic exclusion.
- A natural structural variant of the mouse TCR beta-chain displays intrinsic receptor function and antigen specificity.
- A role for histone acetylation in the developmental regulation of VDJ recombination.
- A survival guide to early T cell development.
- Allele-specific regulation of TCR beta variable gene segment chromatin structure.
- Allelic exclusion of the TCR alpha-chain is an active process requiring TCR-mediated signaling and c-Cbl.
- E proteins are required to activate germline transcription of the TCR Vbeta8.2 gene.
- E2A and HEB are required to block thymocyte proliferation prior to pre-TCR expression.
- Initiation of allelic exclusion by stochastic interaction of Tcrb alleles with repressive nuclear compartments.
- Obligatory role for cooperative signaling by pre-TCR and Notch during thymocyte differentiation.
- Pre-TCR signaling inactivates Notch1 transcription by antagonizing E2A.
- SLE nephritis is associated with an oligoclonal expansion of intrarenal T cells.
Keywords of People