Subject Areas on Research
- A developmental switch from TCR delta enhancer to TCR alpha enhancer function during thymocyte maturation.
- A role for histone acetylation in the developmental regulation of VDJ recombination.
- Accessibility control of T cell receptor gene rearrangement in developing thymocytes. The TCR alpha/delta locus.
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma associated with breast implants: a report of 13 cases.
- Assessing a role for enhancer-blocking activity in gene regulation within the murine T-cell receptor alpha/delta locus.
- Chromatin Dynamics and the Development of the TCRα and TCRδ Repertoires.
- Long-distance regulation of fetal V(δ) gene segment TRDV4 by the Tcrd enhancer.
- Regulation of TCR delta and alpha repertoires by local and long-distance control of variable gene segment chromatin structure.
- Specification of Vδ and Vα usage by Tcra/Tcrd locus V gene segment promoters.
- Tcra gene recombination is supported by a Tcra enhancer- and CTCF-dependent chromatin hub.
Keywords of People