Subject Areas on Research
- Applications of gene fusions to green fluorescent protein and flow cytometry to the study of bacterial gene expression in host cells.
- Assembly dynamics of FtsZ rings in Bacillus subtilis and Escherichia coli and effects of FtsZ-regulating proteins.
- Frequent fusion of the JAZF1 and JJAZ1 genes in endometrial stromal tumors.
- Impact of HIV-1 backbone on neutralization sensitivity: neutralization profiles of heterologous envelope glycoproteins expressed in native subtype C and CRF01_AE backbone.
- Localization and function of ADP ribosylation factor A in Aspergillus nidulans.
- Macrophage-dependent induction of the Salmonella pathogenicity island 2 type III secretion system and its role in intracellular survival.
- Methotrexate and cytarabine inhibit progression of human lymphoma in NOD/SCID mice carrying a mutant dihydrofolate reductase and cytidine deaminase fusion gene.
- Reinvestigation of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae genome annotation by comparison to the genome of a related fungus: Ashbya gossypii.
- Secretion of the Haemophilus influenzae HMW1 and HMW2 adhesins involves a periplasmic intermediate and requires the HMWB and HMWC proteins.
- The Haemophilus influenzae Hia adhesin is an autotransporter protein that remains uncleaved at the C terminus and fully cell associated.
- The capacity of polyomavirus enhancer binding protein 2alphaB (AML1/Cbfa2) to stimulate polyomavirus DNA replication is related to its affinity for the nuclear matrix.
- The epsilon subunit of DNA polymerase III Is involved in the nalidixic acid-induced SOS response in Escherichia coli.
- Utility of the secreted placental alkaline phosphatase reporter enzyme.
Keywords of People