Subject Areas on Research
- Construction and destruction of MHC class I in the peptide-loading complex.
- Essential cell-extrinsic requirement for PDIA6 in lymphoid and myeloid development.
- Redox Activation of Nox1 (NADPH Oxidase 1) Involves an Intermolecular Disulfide Bond Between Protein Disulfide Isomerase and p47phox in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells.
- Succination of Protein Disulfide Isomerase Links Mitochondrial Stress and Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress in the Adipocyte During Diabetes.
- The final touches make perfect the peptide-MHC class I repertoire.