Subject Areas on Research
- A blood-based biomarker panel to detect acute stroke.
- Catalytic properties of ADAM12 and its domain deletion mutants.
- Degradation of interleukin 1beta by matrix metalloproteinases.
- Developmental expression of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase (TIMP) RNA.
- Engraftment of human synovium into severe combined immune deficient mice. Migration of human peripheral blood T cells to engrafted human synovium and to mouse lymph nodes.
- Essential role of Smad3 in infarct healing and in the pathogenesis of cardiac remodeling.
- Expression of TIMP in fetal and adult mouse tissues studied by in situ hybridization.
- Expression of genes for non-collagenous proteins during embryonic bone formation.
- HIV-1 infection stimulates T cell invasiveness and synthesis of the 92-kDa type IV collagenase.
- Inhibitors of prostaglandin synthesis inhibit human prostate tumor cell invasiveness and reduce the release of matrix metalloproteinases.
- Interleukin-4 and interferon-gamma discordantly regulate collagen biosynthesis by functionally distinct lung fibroblast subsets.
- Linkage studies of the Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome: polymorphisms at TIMP and the X chromosome centromere are informative markers for genetic prediction.
- Matrix metalloproteinases and their inhibitors in human vitreous.
- Plasma biomarkers for distinguishing etiologic subtypes of thoracic aortic aneurysm disease.
- The low affinity IgE receptor (CD23) is cleaved by the metalloproteinase ADAM10.
Keywords of People