Subject Areas on Research
- Aberrant promoter methylation of multiple genes in non-small cell lung cancers.
- Exclusion of TIMP3 as a candidate locus in age-related macular degeneration.
- Genetic variants near TIMP3 and high-density lipoprotein-associated loci influence susceptibility to age-related macular degeneration.
- Genome-wide association study of advanced age-related macular degeneration identifies a role of the hepatic lipase gene (LIPC).
- Identification of differentially methylated genes in normal prostate tissues from African American and Caucasian men.
- The C-terminal domains of ADAMTS-4 and ADAMTS-5 promote association with N-TIMP-3.