Subject Areas on Research
- Can an inexperienced observer accurately plot disc contours using Heidelberg retinal Tomograph?
- Circulating markers of inflammation and endothelial function, and their relationship to diabetic retinopathy.
- Comparing stereometric parameters between Heidelberg Retinal Tomography 2 and 3 in Asian eyes: the Singapore Malay Eye Study.
- Comparison of the GDx VCC scanning laser polarimeter, HRT II confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscope, and stratus OCT optical coherence tomograph for the detection of glaucoma.
- Computer-assisted quantification of pre-plus and plus disease in images obtained using Pictor versus video indirect ophthalmoscopy: a pilot study.
- Development, Validation, and Innovation in Ophthalmic Laser-Based Imaging: Report From a US Food and Drug Administration-Cosponsored Forum.
- Diagnostic accuracy of the Heidelberg Retina Tomograph for glaucoma a population-based assessment.
- Multimodal handheld adaptive optics scanning laser ophthalmoscope.
- Optimization of confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscope design.
- Orbital ectopic brain tissue in Aicardi syndrome.
- Red reflex examination in neonates, infants, and children.
- Retinal arteriolar narrowing and incidence of knee replacement for osteoarthritis: a prospective cohort study.
- Swept source optical coherence tomography using an all-fiber 1300-nm ring laser source.
Keywords of People