Subject Areas on Research
- How well do clinic-based blood pressure measurements agree with the mercury standard?
- Hypertensive patients' use of blood pressure monitors stationed in pharmacies and other locations: a cross-sectional mail survey.
- Ideal methodology to assess systemic blood pressure in patients with continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices.
- Modeling the Pulse Signal by Wave-Shape Function and Analyzing by Synchrosqueezing Transform.
- Overall concordance correlation coefficient for evaluating agreement among multiple observers.
- Sphygmomanometry-evoked allodynia in chronic pain patients with and without fibromyalgia.