Subject Areas on Research
- Bacterial conversion of folinic acid is required for antifolate resistance.
- Crystallization of the bifunctional biotin operon repressor.
- Escherichia coli biotin holoenzyme synthetase/bio repressor crystal structure delineates the biotin- and DNA-binding domains.
- Genetic variation in TYMS in the one-carbon transfer pathway is associated with ovarian carcinoma types in the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Holocarboxylase synthetase deficiency: a biotin-responsive organic acidemia.
- How an enzyme binds the C1 carrier tetrahydromethanopterin. Structure of the tetrahydromethanopterin-dependent formaldehyde-activating enzyme (Fae) from Methylobacterium extorquens AM1.
- Human cytidine triphosphate synthetase 1 interacting proteins.
- Identifying Synaptic Proteins by In Vivo BioID from Mouse Brain.
- Role of conserved residues within the carboxy phosphate domain of carbamoyl phosphate synthetase.
- Serum and urinary biotin levels during treatment of holocarboxylase synthetase deficiency.
- The proximity-labeling technique BioID identifies sorting nexin 6 as a member of the insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF1)-IGF1 receptor pathway.
Keywords of People