Subject Areas on Research
- Bacterial conversion of folinic acid is required for antifolate resistance.
- Genetic variation in TYMS in the one-carbon transfer pathway is associated with ovarian carcinoma types in the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Human cytidine triphosphate synthetase 1 interacting proteins.
- Role of conserved residues within the carboxy phosphate domain of carbamoyl phosphate synthetase.
- Serum and urinary biotin levels during treatment of holocarboxylase synthetase deficiency.
Keywords of People