Subject Areas on Research
- Gene therapy for leber congenital amaurosis caused by RPE65 mutations: safety and efficacy in 15 children and adults followed up to 3 years.
- Growth factor receptor-bound protein 14 undergoes light-dependent intracellular translocation in rod photoreceptors: functional role in retinal insulin receptor activation.
- Mouse retinal pigmented epithelial cell lines retain their phenotypic characteristics after transfection with human papilloma virus: a new tool to further the study of RPE biology.
- Predicting the pathogenicity of RPE65 mutations.
- Subretinal Mononuclear Cells in Coats' Disease Studied with RPE65 and CD163: Evidence for Histiocytoid Pigment Epithelial Cells.