Subject Areas on Research
- A New Panel-Estimated GFR, Including β2-Microglobulin and β-Trace Protein and Not Including Race, Developed in a Diverse Population.
- Early change in ferumoxytol-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging signal suggests unstable human cerebral aneurysm: a pilot study.
- Evidence that acetylsalicylic acid attenuates inflammation in the walls of human cerebral aneurysms: preliminary results.
- Genetic variation in the prostaglandin E2 pathway is associated with primary graft dysfunction.
- Intravillous eicosanoid compartmentalization and regulation of placental blood flow.
- Mechanisms of prostanoid synthesis in human synovial cells: cytokine-peptide synergism.
- Microparticles stimulate the synthesis of prostaglandin E(2) via induction of cyclooxygenase 2 and microsomal prostaglandin E synthase 1.
- Paradoxical Increase in Mortality and Rupture of Intracranial Aneurysms in Microsomal Prostaglandin E2 Synthase Type 1-Deficient Mice: Attenuation by Aspirin.
- Potential role of aspirin in the prevention of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Prostaglandin E2 in remote control of myocardial remodeling.
- Role of microsomal prostaglandin E synthase 1 in the kidney.
- The PGD2 pathway, independently of FGF9, amplifies SOX9 activity in Sertoli cells during male sexual differentiation.
- The impact of microsomal prostaglandin e synthase 1 on blood pressure is determined by genetic background.
- Upregulation of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) and microsomal prostaglandin E2 synthase-1 (mPGES-1) in wall of ruptured human cerebral aneurysms: preliminary results.
- Whole blood cells loaded with messenger RNA as an anti-tumor vaccine.