Subject Areas on Research
- An investigation of the equilibria between aqueous ribose, ribulose, and arabinose.
- Cloning the Cryptococcus neoformans TRP1 gene by complementation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Concerted proton transfer mechanism of Clostridium thermocellum ribose-5-phosphate isomerase.
- High-throughput screen for inhibitors of 1-deoxy-d-xylulose 5-phosphate reductoisomerase by surrogate ligand competition.
- Metabolite gene regulation: imidazole and imidazole derivatives which circumvent cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate in induction of the Escherichia coli L-arabinose operon.