Subject Areas on Research
- Efficacy and safety of heparinase I versus protamine in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting with and without cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Heparin neutralization by recombinant platelet factor 4 and protamine.
- Heparin neutralization with methylene blue, hexadimethrine, or vancomycin after cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Heparinase I (neutralase) reversal of systemic anticoagulation.
- Rapid evaluation of coagulopathies after cardiopulmonary bypass in children using modified thromboelastography.
- The kaolin-activated Thrombelastograph predicts bleeding after cardiac surgery.
- Tissue factor-activated thromboelastograms in children undergoing cardiac surgery: baseline values and comparisons.