Chondroitin ABC Lyase
Subject Areas on Research
- A simple technique for augmentation of axonal ingrowth into chondroitinase-treated acellular nerve grafts using nerve growth factor.
- Axonal regrowth after spinal cord injury via chondroitinase and the tissue plasminogen activator (tPA)/plasmin system.
- Dorsal root ganglia neurite extension is inhibited by mechanical and chondroitin sulfate-rich interfaces.
- Sustained delivery of thermostabilized chABC enhances axonal sprouting and functional recovery after spinal cord injury.
- Therapeutic efficacy of microtube-embedded chondroitinase ABC in a canine clinical model of spinal cord injury.