Subject Areas on Research
- An Eclectic Review of the History of Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
- Developmentally regulated changes in femoral nerve regeneration in the mouse and rat.
- Differential effects of unfolded protein response pathways on axon injury-induced death of retinal ganglion cells.
- Doublecortin-Like Kinases Promote Neuronal Survival and Induce Growth Cone Reformation via Distinct Mechanisms.
- Lipoxin A4 inhibits microglial activation and reduces neuroinflammation and neuropathic pain after spinal cord hemisection.
- Motor neuron target selectivity and survival after prolonged axotomy.
- Motor neurons can preferentially reinnervate cutaneous pathways.
- Obstructed axonal transport of BDNF and its receptor TrkB in experimental glaucoma.
- Polyethylene glycol fusion repair prevents reinnervation accuracy in rat peripheral nerve.
- Polysialic acid expression is not necessary for motor neuron target selectivity.
- Spinal axon regeneration evoked by replacing two growth cone proteins in adult neurons.
- The Mammalian-Specific Protein Armcx1 Regulates Mitochondrial Transport during Axon Regeneration.
- The pattern of expression of the voltage-gated sodium channels Na(v)1.8 and Na(v)1.9 does not change in uninjured primary sensory neurons in experimental neuropathic pain models.