Subject Areas on Research
- Acquired, non-amyloid related factor X deficiency: review of the literature.
- Binding of factor VIII inhibitors to discrete regions of the factor VIII C2 domain disrupt phospholipid binding.
- Guidance on the emergent reversal of oral thrombin and factor Xa inhibitors.
- Heparin-associated anti-Xa activity and platelet-derived prothrombotic and proinflammatory biomarkers in moderate to high-risk patients with acute coronary syndrome.
- Phospholipid vesicles interfere with the binding of antibody fragments to the light chain of factor VIII.
- Risk factors for inhibitor formation in haemophilia: a prevalent case-control study.
- Thrombin generation and fibrinolysis in anti-factor IX treated blood and plasma spiked with factor VIII inhibitor bypassing activity or recombinant factor VIIa.