Subject Areas on Research
- Cocaine increases dopamine release by mobilization of a synapsin-dependent reserve pool.
- Dopamine-independent locomotor actions of amphetamines in a novel acute mouse model of Parkinson disease.
- Fetal nicotine exposure ablates the ability of postnatal nicotine challenge to release norepinephrine from rat brain regions.
- Regulation of adrenal chromaffin cell development by the central monoaminergic system: differential control of norepinephrine and epinephrine levels and secretory responses.
- Role of leptin in fat regulation.
- Spinal cord stimulation restores locomotion in animal models of Parkinson's disease.
- Surgical management of pheochromocytoma with the use of metyrosine.