Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemical and structural changes in cultured heart cells induced by metabolic inhibition.
- Evidence that Blastocladiella emersonii zoospore maintenance factor is a sulfhydryl group-containing cyclic ribotide.
- Quantitative and selective fluorophore labeling of phosphoserine on peptides and proteins: characterization at the attomole level by capillary electrophoresis and laser-induced fluorescence.
- Release of arachidonate from membrane phospholipids in cultured neonatal rat myocardial cells during adenosine triphosphate depletion. Correlation with the progression of cell injury.
- Site-Specific Zwitterionic Polymer Conjugates of a Protein Have Long Plasma Circulation.
- The reaction of the soybean cotyledon mitochondrial cyanide-resistant oxidase with sulfhydryl reagents suggests that alpha-keto acid activation involves the formation of a thiohemiacetal.