Subject Areas on Research
- Activated conformers of Escherichia coli sulfite reductase heme protein subunit.
- Cysteines in the transmembrane region of major histocompatibility complex antigens are fatty acylated via thioester bonds.
- Inactivation of 4-oxalocrotonate tautomerase by 2-oxo-3-pentynoate.
- Interaction sites of the C-terminal region of the cGMP phosphodiesterase inhibitory subunit with the GDP-bound transducin alpha-subunit.
- Interaction sites of the COOH-terminal region of the gamma subunit of cGMP phosphodiesterase with the GTP-bound alpha subunit of transducin.
- Palmitoylation increases the kinase activity of the G protein-coupled receptor kinase, GRK6.
- Palmitoylation of neurofascin at a site in the membrane-spanning domain highly conserved among the L1 family of cell adhesion molecules.
Keywords of People