Subject Areas on Research
- Benzoate therapy and carnitine deficiency in non-ketotic hyperglycinemia.
- Benzoate treatment and the glycine index in nonketotic hyperglycinaemia.
- Chronic sodium benzoate therapy in children with inborn errors of urea synthesis: effect on carnitine metabolism and ammonia nitrogen removal.
- Further evidence for distinct reactive intermediates from nitroxyl and peroxynitrite: effects of buffer composition on the chemistry of Angeli's salt and synthetic peroxynitrite.
- Monoclonal antibody F(ab')2 fragment labeled with N-succinimidyl 2,4-dimethoxy-3-halobenzoates: in vivo comparison of iodinated and astatinated fragments.
- Nontoxic irreversible inhibitors of factors IXa, Xa, and thrombin: potential therapeutic agents for the in vivo regulation of thrombin generation and activity.
- One-methyl group metabolism in non-ketotic hyperglycinaemia: mildly elevated cerebrospinal fluid homocysteine levels.
- Synthesis and purification of sodium [11C]benzoate for physiological and metabolic studies: evaluation in a tumor-bearing dog.