Subject Areas on Research
- A Missense Variant in PTPN22 is a Risk Factor for Drug-induced Liver Injury.
- Clostridium difficile infection among kidney transplant recipients: frequency, clinical presentation, and outcome.
- In vitro activity of BAY 12-8039, a new fluoroquinolone, against species representative of respiratory tract pathogens.
- Mecillinam/clavulanate combination: a possible option for the treatment of community-acquired uncomplicated urinary tract infections caused by extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli.
- Results of a pilot trial comparing prolonged intravenous antibiotics with sequential intravenous/oral antibiotics for children with perforated appendicitis.