Subject Areas on Research
- Adenine nucleotides of ischemic intestine do not reflect injury.
- Extracellular but not cytosolic superoxide dismutase protects against oxidant-mediated endothelial dysfunction.
- Improved xenograft targeting of tumor-specific anti-epidermal growth factor receptor variant III antibody labeled using N-succinimidyl 4-guanidinomethyl-3-iodobenzoate.
- Metabolomics reveals amino acids contribute to variation in response to simvastatin treatment.
- Regulation of gamma-aminobutyric acid/barbiturate receptor-gated chloride ion flux in brain vesicles by phospholipase A2: possible role of oxygen radicals.
- Sensitivity of staurosporine-induced differentiated RGC-5 cells to homocysteine.
- Simultaneous determination of guanine, uric acid, hypoxanthine and xanthine in human plasma by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography with amperometric detection.
- Sulfamate Esters Guide C(3)-Selective Xanthylation of Alkanes.
- The effect of xanthine/xanthine oxidase generated reactive oxygen species on synaptic transmission.
- Xanthine urolithiasis.
Keywords of People