Subject Areas on Research
- A2a/D2 receptor interactions are not observed in COS-7 cells transiently transfected with dopamine D2 and adenosine A2a receptor cDNA.
- Adenosine triphosphate activates ion permeabilities in biliary epithelial cells.
- Immune-related intestinal chloride secretion. II. Effect of adenosine on T84 cell line.
- Ligand interactions in the adenosine nucleotide-binding domain of the Hsp90 chaperone, GRP94. I. Evidence for allosteric regulation of ligand binding.
- Structure of the N-terminal domain of GRP94. Basis for ligand specificity and regulation.