Subject Areas on Research
- A cardiac arrhythmia syndrome caused by loss of ankyrin-B function.
- Ankyrin-B coordinates the Na/K ATPase, Na/Ca exchanger, and InsP3 receptor in a cardiac T-tubule/SR microdomain.
- Ankyrin-B is required for coordinated expression of beta-2-spectrin, the Na/K-ATPase and the Na/Ca exchanger in the inner segment of rod photoreceptors.
- Ankyrin-B mutation causes type 4 long-QT cardiac arrhythmia and sudden cardiac death.
- Effects of temperature acclimation on Pacific bluefin tuna (Thunnus orientalis) cardiac transcriptome.
- Electrical pacing counteracts intrinsic shortening of action potential duration of neonatal rat ventricular cells in culture.
- Feedback-control induced pattern formation in cardiac myocytes: a mathematical modeling study.
- Genetic investigation of fibromuscular dysplasia identifies risk loci and shared genetics with common cardiovascular diseases.
- Metabolic inhibition-induced transient Ca2+ increase depends on mitochondria in a human proximal renal cell line.
- Myocardial Na+/H+ exchanger-1 (NHE1) content is decreased by exercise training.
- Reduced junctional Na+/Ca2+-exchanger activity contributes to sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ leak in junctophilin-2-deficient mice.
- Sodium-calcium exchanger-3 regulates pain "wind-up": From human psychophysics to spinal mechanisms.
- The Calcineurin-FoxO-MuRF1 signaling pathway regulates myofibril integrity in cardiomyocytes.
Keywords of People