Subject Areas on Research
- A cardiac arrhythmia syndrome caused by loss of ankyrin-B function.
- A mutation in SLC24A1 implicated in autosomal-recessive congenital stationary night blindness.
- Ankyrin-B coordinates the Na/K ATPase, Na/Ca exchanger, and InsP3 receptor in a cardiac T-tubule/SR microdomain.
- Ankyrin-B mutation causes type 4 long-QT cardiac arrhythmia and sudden cardiac death.
- Electrical pacing counteracts intrinsic shortening of action potential duration of neonatal rat ventricular cells in culture.
- Feedback-control induced pattern formation in cardiac myocytes: a mathematical modeling study.
- Metabolic inhibition-induced transient Ca2+ increase depends on mitochondria in a human proximal renal cell line.
- Reduced junctional Na+/Ca2+-exchanger activity contributes to sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ leak in junctophilin-2-deficient mice.
Keywords of People