Subject Areas on Research
- A geometric arrangement algorithm for structure determination of symmetric protein homo-oligomers from NOEs and RDCs.
- A graphical method for analyzing distance restraints using residual dipolar couplings for structure determination of symmetric protein homo-oligomers.
- Aluminum-induced DNA synthesis in osteoblasts: mediation by a G-protein coupled cation sensing mechanism.
- Cytogenetic assignment and physical mapping of the human DGKE gene to chromosome 17q22.
- Diacylglycerol kinase zeta positively controls the development of iNKT-17 cells.
- Diacylglycerol kinase zeta regulates microbial recognition and host resistance to Toxoplasma gondii.
- Diacylglycerol kinases in immune cell function and self-tolerance.
- Identification of a novel locus on 2q for autosomal dominant high-grade myopia.
- MicroRNA-34a enhances T cell activation by targeting diacylglycerol kinase ζ.
- Modulation of inositol phospholipid metabolism by polyamines.
- Receptor signaling in immune cell development and function.
- Role of diacylglycerol kinases in T cell development and function.
- Suppression of diacylglycerol levels by antibodies reactive with the c-erbB-2 (HER-2/neu) gene product p185c-erbB-2 in breast and ovarian cancer cell lines.
- Synergistic control of T cell development and tumor suppression by diacylglycerol kinase alpha and zeta.
- Targeting of diacylglycerol degradation to M1 muscarinic receptors by beta-arrestins.
- The role of diacylglycerol kinase ζ and phosphatidic acid in the mechanical activation of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling and skeletal muscle hypertrophy.
Keywords of People