Subject Areas on Research
- A Bayesian approach for joint modeling of cluster size and subunit-specific outcomes.
- Comments about Joint Modeling of Cluster Size and Binary and Continuous Subunit-Specific Outcomes.
- Fabrication of ssDNA/oligo(ethylene glycol) monolayers and complex nanostructures by an irradiation-promoted exchange reaction.
- Identification of calcium oxalate crystals using alizarin red S stain.
- Liver transplantation from a cadaver donor with ethylene-glycol-induced brain death.
- Measuring morphological features using light-scattering spectroscopy and Fourier-domain low-coherence interferometry.
- Not so good to the last drop. Ethylene glycol poisoning in a coffee-consuming camper.
- Understanding the role of oxidative etching in the polyol synthesis of Pd nanoparticles with uniform shape and size.