Subject Areas on Research
- A gut-brain neural circuit for nutrient sensory transduction.
- An enteroendocrine cell-enteric glia connection revealed by 3D electron microscopy.
- Axon-like basal processes in enteroendocrine cells: characteristics and potential targets.
- CD36-dependent signaling mediates fatty acid-induced gut release of secretin and cholecystokinin.
- Characterization of basal pseudopod-like processes in ileal and colonic PYY cells.
- Correlative Confocal and 3D Electron Microscopy of a Specific Sensory Cell.
- Gastrointestinal hormones and the gut connectome.
- Immunoglobulin-like domain containing receptor 1 mediates fat-stimulated cholecystokinin secretion.
- Interactions of Gut Endocrine Cells with Epithelium and Neurons.
- Neuroepithelial circuit formed by innervation of sensory enteroendocrine cells.
- Parkinson's disease from the gut.
- Physiology of proglucagon peptides: role of glucagon and GLP-1 in health and disease.
- Sodium channel NaV1.3 is important for enterochromaffin cell excitability and serotonin release.
- The effect of duodenal-jejunal bypass on glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide secretion in Wistar rats.
Keywords of People