Subject Areas on Research
- Adenomatous polyposis coli gene mutation alters proliferation through its beta-catenin-regulatory function in aggressive fibromatosis (desmoid tumor).
- Allelic exclusion of the TCR alpha-chain is an active process requiring TCR-mediated signaling and c-Cbl.
- CD4 enhances T cell sensitivity to antigen by coordinating Lck accumulation at the immunological synapse.
- Deletion of CD4 and CD8 coreceptors permits generation of alphabetaT cells that recognize antigens independently of the MHC.
- HIV infection--induced posttranslational modification of T cell signaling molecules associated with disease progression.
- HIV-1 gp120 induces anergy in naive T lymphocytes through CD4-independent protein kinase-A-mediated signaling.
- Molecular basis of T cell inactivation by CTLA-4.
- Regulation of ZAP-70 intracellular localization: visualization with the green fluorescent protein.
- ShcA regulates thymocyte proliferation through specific transcription factors and a c-Abl-dependent signaling axis.
- The role of CD4-Lck in T-cell receptor antagonism: evidence for negative signaling.
Keywords of People