Subject Areas on Research
- Alterations in an inositol phosphate code through synergistic activation of a G protein and inositol phosphate kinases.
- Cardiac hypertrophy: role of G protein-coupled receptors.
- Human DNA-activated protein kinase (DNA-PK) is homologous to phosphatidylinositol kinases.
- MAPK signal-integrating kinase controls cap-independent translation and cell type-specific cytotoxicity of an oncolytic poliovirus.
- Mammalian RAFT1 kinase domain provides rapamycin-sensitive TOR function in yeast.
- Modulation of inositol phospholipid metabolism by polyamines.
- Phosphatidylinositol kinase type I activity associates with various oncogene products.
- STT4 is an essential phosphatidylinositol 4-kinase that is a target of wortmannin in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- [Cowden disease].