Subject Areas on Research
- Environmental factors regulate Paneth cell phenotype and host susceptibility to intestinal inflammation in Irgm1-deficient mice.
- Glucagon-like peptide 2 for intestinal stem cell and Paneth cell repair during graft-versus-host disease in mice and humans.
- I have a gut feeling….
- Irgm1-deficient mice exhibit Paneth cell abnormalities and increased susceptibility to acute intestinal inflammation.
- Metabolic Teamwork in the Stem Cell Niche.
- Notum produced by Paneth cells attenuates regeneration of aged intestinal epithelium.
- Prevalence and significance of inflammatory bowel disease-like morphologic features in collagenous and lymphocytic colitis.
- Stroma provides an intestinal stem cell niche in the absence of epithelial Wnts.
Keywords of People
- Taylor, Gregory Alan, Professor in Medicine, Immunology