Subject Areas on Research
- Atypical Mycobacterial Infection Following Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty.
- Blepharoptosis-induced superior keratoconus.
- CO2 Laser Lash Tilt Technique for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Lash Ptosis and Augmentation of Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty Results.
- Demographic characteristics of patients requiring full-thickness skin grafts for cicatricial ectropion at Duke Eye Center from 2000 to 2010.
- Eyelid healing after carbon dioxide laser skin resurfacing: histological analysis.
- Management of tick infestation of the eyelid.
- Pachydermoperiostosis: a rare cause of marked blepharoptosis and floppy eyelid syndrome.
- Safety and Effectiveness of a Small Incision Lateral Eyebrow Ptosis Repair Technique Using a Frontalis Muscle Transposition Flap.
- Safety and efficacy of silicone rod frontalis suspension surgery for childhood ptosis repair.
- Successful management of orbital cellulitis and temporary visual loss after blepharoplasty.
- Transblepharoplasty approach to sequestered disease of the lateral frontal sinus with ophthalmologic manifestations.
Keywords of People
- Stinnett, Sandra Sue, Associate Professor of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Woodard, Charles, Associate Professor of Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Woodward, Julie Ann, Professor of Ophthalmology, Dermatology