Subject Areas on Research
- Atypical Mycobacterial Infection Following Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty.
- Blepharoptosis-induced superior keratoconus.
- Demographic characteristics of patients requiring full-thickness skin grafts for cicatricial ectropion at Duke Eye Center from 2000 to 2010.
- Eyelid healing after carbon dioxide laser skin resurfacing: histological analysis.
- Management of tick infestation of the eyelid.
- Pachydermoperiostosis: a rare cause of marked blepharoptosis and floppy eyelid syndrome.
- Safety and efficacy of silicone rod frontalis suspension surgery for childhood ptosis repair.
- Successful management of orbital cellulitis and temporary visual loss after blepharoplasty.
- Transblepharoplasty approach to sequestered disease of the lateral frontal sinus with ophthalmologic manifestations.
Keywords of People