Subject Areas on Research
- Addition of cyclophosphamide to antiretroviral therapy does not diminish the cellular reservoir in HIV-infected persons.
- Differences in durability of treatment with initial PI-based regimens.
- Nucleoside-analogue reverse-transcriptase inhibitors plus nevirapine, nelfinavir, or ritonavir for pretreated children infected with human immunodeficiency virus type 1.
- Plasma drug levels, genotypic resistance, and virological response to a nelfinavir plus saquinavir-containing regimen.
- Promoter polymorphisms and allelic imbalance in ABCB1 expression.
- The HIV-1 protease inhibitor nelfinavir activates PP2 and inhibits MAPK signaling in macrophages: a pathway to reduce inflammation.
- Virologic response of nine therapy-experienced children receiving 64 weeks of nelfinavir salvage therapy.