Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in thymic function with age and during the treatment of HIV infection.
- Correlating notch signaling with thymocyte maturation.
- Effect of thymectomy on human peripheral blood T cell pools in myasthenia gravis.
- Functions of E2A-HEB heterodimers in T-cell development revealed by a dominant negative mutation of HEB.
- Inflammation triggers emergency granulopoiesis through a density-dependent feedback mechanism.
- Transferrin receptor 1 is differentially required in lymphocyte development.