Subject Areas on Research
- DNA-PK facilitates piggyBac transposition by promoting paired-end complex formation.
- Efficient nonviral Sleeping Beauty transposon-based TCR gene transfer to peripheral blood lymphocytes confers antigen-specific antitumor reactivity.
- LexA protein of Escherichia coli represses expression of the Tn5 transposase gene.
- Organization and evolutionary trajectory of the mating type (MAT) locus in dermatophyte and dimorphic fungal pathogens.
- Targeted plasmid integration into the human genome by an engineered zinc-finger recombinase.
- Vector modifications to eliminate transposase expression following piggyBac-mediated transgenesis.