Subject Areas on Research
- An undecaprenyl phosphate-aminoarabinose flippase required for polymyxin resistance in Escherichia coli.
- Crystal structure of MraY, an essential membrane enzyme for bacterial cell wall synthesis.
- DsbB is required for the pathogenesis process of Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris.
- Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli vesicles target toxin delivery into mammalian cells.
- Incorporation of heterologous outer membrane and periplasmic proteins into Escherichia coli outer membrane vesicles.
- Kinetics and mechanism of exogenous anion exchange in FeFbpA-NTA: significance of periplasmic anion lability and anion binding activity of ferric binding protein A.
- Kinetics of iron release from ferric binding protein (FbpA): mechanistic implications in bacterial periplasm-to-cytosol Fe3+ transport.
- Protein selection and export via outer membrane vesicles.
- Structural analysis of a periplasmic binding protein in the tripartite ATP-independent transporter family reveals a tetrameric assembly that may have a role in ligand transport.
- Synthetic effect between envelope stress and lack of outer membrane vesicle production in Escherichia coli.
- The ABCDs of periplasmic copper trafficking.
- The Mechanism of HdeA Unfolding and Chaperone Activation.
Keywords of People