Nuclear Localization Signals
Subject Areas on Research
- A Lysine Residue Essential for Geminivirus Replication Also Controls Nuclear Localization of the Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Virus Rep Protein.
- Differentiation- and stress-dependent nuclear cytoplasmic redistribution of myopodin, a novel actin-bundling protein.
- Glucocorticoid receptor binding to rat liver nuclei occurs without nuclear transport.
- Identification of the TBX5 transactivating domain and the nuclear localization signal.
- Identification of the nuclear localization signal in Xenopus cyclin E and analysis of its role in replication and mitosis.
- Mapping and Engineering Functional Domains of the Assembly-Activating Protein of Adeno-associated Viruses.
- Nuclear localization of NPR1 is required for activation of PR gene expression.
- Nucleocytoplasmic partitioning as a mechanism to regulate Arabidopsis signaling events.
- Radioiodinated O(6)-Benzylguanine derivatives containing an azido function.