Subject Areas on Research
- High-throughput genotyping with single nucleotide polymorphisms.
- Incorporation of (alpha-P-borano)-2',3'-dideoxycytidine 5'-triphosphate into DNA by drug-resistant MMLV reverse transcriptase and Taq DNA polymerase.
- Introduction of the alpha-P-borano-group into deoxynucleoside triphosphates increases their selectivity to HIV-1 reverse transcriptase relative to DNA polymerases.
- Methods for precise sizing, automated binning of alleles, and reduction of error rates in large-scale genotyping using fluorescently labeled dinucleotide markers. FUSION (Finland-U.S. Investigation of NIDDM Genetics) Study Group.
- N7-cyanoborane-2'-deoxyguanosine 5'-triphosphate is a good substrate for DNA polymerase.
- TaqMan junction probes and the reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction: detection of alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma, synovial sarcoma, and desmoplastic small round cell tumor.