Subject Areas on Research
- A high-throughput CRISPR interference screen for dissecting functional regulators of GPCR/cAMP signaling.
- DNA Sequence Recognition by DNA Primase Using High-Throughput Primase Profiling.
- Identification of cellular proteins required for simian virus 40 DNA replication.
- Lack of genomic imprinting of DNA primase, polypeptide 2 (PRIM2) in human term placenta and white blood cells.
- Meta-analyses identify 13 loci associated with age at menopause and highlight DNA repair and immune pathways.
- Structures of ParB bound to DNA reveal mechanism of partition complex formation.
- Two-dimensional gel analysis of rolling circle replication in the presence and absence of bacteriophage T4 primase.