Subject Areas on Research
- Identification of cellular proteins required for simian virus 40 DNA replication.
- Interaction between the T4 helicase loading protein (gp59) and the DNA polymerase (gp43): unlocking of the gp59-gp43-DNA complex to initiate assembly of a fully functional replisome.
- Lack of genomic imprinting of DNA primase, polypeptide 2 (PRIM2) in human term placenta and white blood cells.
- Meta-analyses identify 13 loci associated with age at menopause and highlight DNA repair and immune pathways.
- Structures of ParB bound to DNA reveal mechanism of partition complex formation.
- Two-dimensional gel analysis of rolling circle replication in the presence and absence of bacteriophage T4 primase.