Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of the molecular interaction of the farnesyl moiety of transducin through the use of a photoreactive farnesyl analogue.
- Beta(2)-adrenergic and several other G protein-coupled receptors in human atrial membranes activate both G(s) and G(i).
- Enzyme occupancy measurement of intracellular protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B using photoaffinity probes.
- Selective activation of human atrial Galpha12 and Galpha13 by Galphaq-coupled angiotensin and endothelin receptors.
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of T cell receptor signaling with a photoactivatable agonist.
- Synthesis and biological characterization of sqbazide, a novel biotinylated photoaffinity probe for the study of the human platelet thromboxane A2 receptor.
- Synthesis of a novel peptidic photoaffinity probe for the PTP-1B enzyme.
- The N terminus of GTP gamma S-activated transducin alpha-subunit interacts with the C terminus of the cGMP phosphodiesterase gamma-subunit.