Subject Areas on Research
- Candidate gene analysis using imputed genotypes: cell cycle single-nucleotide polymorphisms and ovarian cancer risk.
- Characterization of cell-cycle arrest by fumonisin B1 in CV-1 cells.
- Cyclin E overexpression in epithelial ovarian cancer characterizes an etiologic subgroup.
- Division of labour between Myc and G1 cyclins in cell cycle commitment and pace control.
- Drosophila follicle cell amplicons as models for metazoan DNA replication: a cyclinE mutant exhibits increased replication fork elongation.
- E2F3 activity is regulated during the cell cycle and is required for the induction of S phase.
- Nef stimulates proliferation of glomerular podocytes through activation of Src-dependent Stat3 and MAPK1,2 pathways.
- Nuclear import of Cdk/cyclin complexes: identification of distinct mechanisms for import of Cdk2/cyclin E and Cdc2/cyclin B1.
- PIN1, the cell cycle and cancer.
- The loss of PIN1 deregulates cyclin E and sensitizes mouse embryo fibroblasts to genomic instability.
- Ubiquitylation of cyclin E requires the sequential function of SCF complexes containing distinct hCdc4 isoforms.
Keywords of People