Subject Areas on Research
- A national snapshot of satisfaction with breast cancer procedures.
- AeroForm patient controlled tissue expansion and saline tissue expansion for breast reconstruction: a randomized controlled trial.
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis following Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction: What Is the Evidence?
- Breast Cancer after Augmentation: Oncologic and Reconstructive Considerations among Women Undergoing Mastectomy.
- Correction of lower pole insufficiency in implant-based breast reconstruction.
- Impact of chemotherapy on postoperative complications after mastectomy and immediate breast reconstruction.
- Increasing the time to expander-implant exchange after postmastectomy radiation therapy reduces expander-implant failure.
- Infectious Loss of Tissue Expanders in Breast Reconstruction: Are We Treating the Right Organisms?
- Intraoperative perfusion techniques can accurately predict mastectomy skin flap necrosis in breast reconstruction: results of a prospective trial.
- Multisite analysis of 177 consecutive primary breast augmentations: predictors for reoperation.
- Patient-reported outcomes and satisfaction after total skin-sparing mastectomy and immediate expander-implant reconstruction.
- Reply: Antibiotic Prophylaxis following Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction: What Is the Evidence?
- Thoracic paravertebral block for breast surgery.
Keywords of People