Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Interleukin 6 Receptor Variant With Cardiovascular Disease Effects of Interleukin 6 Receptor Blocking Therapy: A Phenome-Wide Association Study.
- Association of exome sequences with plasma C-reactive protein levels in >9000 participants.
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of critically ill mechanically ventilated COVID-19 patients receiving interleukin-6 receptor antagonists and corticosteroid therapy: a preliminary report from a multinational registry.
- Clinical significance of tumor-associated inflammatory cells in metastatic neuroblastoma.
- Differential expression of immune related genes in high-grade ovarian serous carcinoma.
- Genetic polymorphisms associated with the risk of concussion in 1056 college athletes: a multicentre prospective cohort study.
- Genome-wide association study of circulating interleukin 6 levels identifies novel loci.
- Molecular Analyses Reveal Inflammatory Mediators in the Solid Component and Cyst Fluid of Human Adamantinomatous Craniopharyngioma.
- Nonreceptor tyrosine kinase BMX maintains self-renewal and tumorigenic potential of glioblastoma stem cells by activating STAT3.
- RECONSTITUTION OF THE ELLIPSOID ZONE WITH TOCILIZUMAB IN AUTOIMMUNE RETINOPATHY.
- SARILUMAB FOR RECALCITRANT CYSTOID MACULAR EDEMA IN NON-PARANEOPLASTIC AUTOIMMUNE RETINOPATHY.
- Targeting interleukin 6 signaling suppresses glioma stem cell survival and tumor growth.
- Testosterone supplementation upregulates androgen receptor expression and translational capacity during severe energy deficit.
Keywords of People