Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Interleukin 6 Receptor Variant With Cardiovascular Disease Effects of Interleukin 6 Receptor Blocking Therapy: A Phenome-Wide Association Study.
- Association of exome sequences with plasma C-reactive protein levels in >9000 participants.
- Clinical significance of tumor-associated inflammatory cells in metastatic neuroblastoma.
- Differential expression of immune related genes in high-grade ovarian serous carcinoma.
- Genetic polymorphisms associated with the risk of concussion in 1056 college athletes: a multicentre prospective cohort study.
- Nonreceptor tyrosine kinase BMX maintains self-renewal and tumorigenic potential of glioblastoma stem cells by activating STAT3.
- Pattern of interleukin-6 receptor complex immunoreactivity between cortical regions of rapid autopsy normal and Alzheimer's disease brain.
- Targeting interleukin 6 signaling suppresses glioma stem cell survival and tumor growth.
Keywords of People