Subject Areas on Research
- An analysis of stereotypical motor movements and cardiovascular coupling in individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Automated Detection of Repetitive Motor Behaviors as an Outcome Measurement in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Behavioral comparisons in autistic individuals from multiplex and singleton families.
- Persistent figure-eight and side-to-side head shaking is a marker for rhombencephalosynapsis.
- Sleep Problems and Trajectories of Restricted and Repetitive Behaviors in Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- The relationship between restrictive and repetitive behaviors in individuals with autism and obsessive compulsive symptoms in parents.