Subject Areas on Research
- Associations between parental broader autism phenotype and child autism spectrum disorder phenotype in the Study to Explore Early Development.
- Benzoate treatment and the glycine index in nonketotic hyperglycinaemia.
- Brain morphometry, T2-weighted hyperintensities, and IQ in children with neurofibromatosis type 1.
- Children use salience to solve coordination problems.
- Chronic-intermittent ethanol exposure during adolescence prevents normal developmental changes in sensitivity to ethanol-induced motor impairments.
- Dolichocephaly in Preterm Infants: Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Early Motor Outcomes.
- Genetic variation in dopamine neurotransmission and motor development of infants born extremely-low-birthweight.
- Interventions to facilitate auditory, visual, and motor integration in autism: a review of the evidence.
- Motor developmental delay in a healthy 11-month-old infant.
- Perinatal, neonatal, and family social factors predicting poor school outcome of low-birth-weight survivors: an integrative review.
- Transplantation of umbilical-cord blood in babies with infantile Krabbe's disease.
Keywords of People