Subject Areas on Research
- Authors' Response.
- Feeding dysfunction in single ventricle patients with feeding disorder.
- Feeding dysfunction is associated with poor growth and health status in children with cerebral palsy.
- Nutritional and psychosocial outcomes of gastrostomy tube-dependent children completing an intensive inpatient behavioral treatment program.
- Psychological and Psychosocial Impairment in Preschoolers With Selective Eating.
- Scurvy presenting with limp and weakness: a case report.
- Secretive eating among youth with overweight or obesity.
- Teasing, disordered eating behaviors, and psychological morbidities among overweight adolescents.