Subject Areas on Research
- An integrated digital microfluidic lab-on-a-chip for clinical diagnostics on human physiological fluids.
- Entropy and information content of laboratory test results.
- Frequency and determinants of lipid testing in ischemic stroke and transient ischemic attack: findings from get with the guidelines-stroke.
- Prognostic implications of low level cardiac troponin elevation using high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T.
- Prognostic performance of a high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I assay in patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome.
- Testing for antiphospholipid antibodies with solid phase assays: guidance from the SSC of the ISTH.