Subject Areas on Research
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate-Induced Liver Injury.
- Antibiotic resistance in urinary tract infections in college students.
- Clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis and management of acute bacterial sinusitis in children aged 1 to 18 years.
- Comedications alter drug-induced liver injury reporting frequency: Data mining in the WHO VigiBase™.
- Intravenous amoxicillin/clavulanate for the prevention of bacteraemia following dental procedures: a randomized clinical trial.
- Mitochondrial and immunoallergic injury increase risk of positive drug rechallenge after drug-induced liver injury: a systematic review.
- Workshop on treatment of and postexposure prophylaxis for Burkholderia pseudomallei and B. mallei Infection, 2010.