Subject Areas on Research
- Characterizing North Carolina's Deaf and Hard of Hearing Infants and Toddlers: Predictors of Vocabulary, Diagnosis, and Intervention.
- Effects of central nervous system residua on cochlear implant results in children deafened by meningitis.
- Factors influencing pursuit of hearing evaluation: Enhancing the health belief model with perceived burden from hearing loss on communication partners.
- Getting a decent (but sparse) signal to the brain for users of cochlear implants.
- Hearing loss on social media: Who is winning hearts and minds?
- Predicting behavior problems in deaf and hearing children: the influences of language, attention, and parent-child communication.
- Quality of life in hearing-impaired adults: the role of cochlear implants and hearing aids.
- Stream segregation on a single electrode as a function of pulse rate in cochlear implant listeners.
- Symbolic Play and Novel Noun Learning in Deaf and Hearing Children: Longitudinal Effects of Access to Sound on Early Precursors of Language.
- The application of self-efficacy principles to audiologic rehabilitation: a tutorial.
- The effects of reverberant self- and overlap-masking on speech recognition in cochlear implant listeners.
- Trends in educational placement and cost-benefit considerations in children with cochlear implants.
- Utilizing Trigger Films to Enhance Communication Skills of Home Care Clinicians.
Keywords of People