Subject Areas on Research
- Caenorhabditis elegans innate immune response triggered by Salmonella enterica requires intact LPS and is mediated by a MAPK signaling pathway.
- Frequent overexpression of ETS-related gene-1 (ERG1) in prostate cancer transcriptome.
- Parenteral and enteral metabolism of anaplerotic triheptanoin in normal rats. II. Effects on lipolysis, glucose production, and liver acyl-CoA profile.
- Prostate biopsies from black men express higher levels of aggressive disease biomarkers than prostate biopsies from white men.
- Replication of genome-wide association signals of type 2 diabetes in Han Chinese in a prospective cohort.
- Sequence variation in alpha-methylacyl-CoA racemase and risk of early-onset and familial prostate cancer.