Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized comparative study to determine the effect of omeprazole on the peak serum concentration of itraconazole oral solution.
- Efficacy and Safety of Once-Daily Minoxidil Foam 5% Versus Twice-Daily Minoxidil Solution 2% in Female Pattern Hair Loss: A Phase III, Randomized, Investigator-Blinded Study.
- Novelty-induced locomotion is positively associated with cocaine ingestion in adolescent rats; anxiety is correlated in adults.
- Phase II multicenter trial of Caphosol for the reduction of mucositis in patients receiving radiation therapy for head and neck cancer.
- Using Zero-Balance Ultrafiltration With Dialysate as a Replacement Solution for Toxin and Eptifibatide Removal on a Dialysis-Dependent Patient During Cardiopulmonary Bypass.